New Zealand Tourist Visa
New Zealand is known as God’s very own land and people do dream to visit this country once in their lifetime. The people there enjoy welcoming visitors to New Zealand. So to make it a memorable experience to remember to plan your trip in advance to have the hassle free and a lifetime experience, the things required to visit there must be sorted out time to have a smooth stay. New Zealand is a tiny country with
On your arrival to New Zealand, you must ensure that your visa is valid beyond three months from the date of the departure. It must be a valid passport to that country. You require a visitor visa to allow you to travel there up to nine months. When applying as an individual the cheapest way to apply for the visitor visa is online. If you are traveling with a partner, family or a group, you must submit a paper application.
Requirements For New Zealand Tourist Visa
There are certain conditions which one must meet during the stay.
- Your good health is the prime concern of the visa officer and they would like to know whether you are in good health, moreover, you carry a good character and your intentions are not otherwise.
- You must have your passport and this must be valid for at least three months past the date you are to leave Zealand.
- On your arrival to New Zealand, you must ensure that your visa is valid beyond three months from the date of the departure. It must be a valid passport to that country.
- You are not allowed to work while your stay in New Zealand. (Unless you apply for the work permit.
- You must keep within the law of the country.
- You will need to present the proof that you have the intentions to leave within the permissible period of your stay. Suitable proof may include your Actual ticket confirmed and open date out of New Zealand to a country which you have the right to enter.
- You will have to show enough proof of money to support your stay. Acceptable evidence must be demonstrated in the form of : Cash, Travelers’ cheques, Bank Draft, recognized credit cards with sufficient credit available – it is recommended that visitors have an up-to-date credit card statement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who cannot get a visa?
People who don’t meet the basic requirements listed above, As well as some people who have committed serious crimes will not be allowed into New Zealand at all.
If your application is incomplete when you lodge it, you submit false information or you don’t meet the requirements, you may be refused or denied a tourist permit.
How long can I stay?
The maximum stay under a visitor visa is nine months. As visa-free conditions only last for three months (or six if you are from the United Kingdom), you will need a visa for any longer stay.
What about my family?
Your application can cover your partner and any dependent children up to the age of 19. Children over 20, and non-dependants, will need to make their own application.
It is recommended that you have comprehensive medical insurance for the duration of your visit. If you are from the United Kingdom or Australia, you will get the same immediate medical coverage as a New Zealand citizen or resident, thanks to the Reciprocal Health Agreements.